Victor d'Allant is CEO of Dallant Networks, a communications group building and managing leading networks for global impact.
Victor has previously served as CEO/Managing Director in both the private sector and the non-profit space, and has consulted for the World Health Organization (WHO), the World Bank, Newsweek, Bloomberg, Wired and Nokia.
Victor started his career as a photojournalist. His photographs have been exhibited at the Museum of Modern Art in Paris. The video blog he produced for Social Edge, the Skoll Foundation's online community, received an Honoree Mention at the Webby Awards (Webbies).
Victor holds an MA in social anthropology from the Sorbonne and an MBA from UC Berkeley's Haas School of Business. Follow him on Twitter.
- Victor d'Allant's about.me bio
- Panel on path-bending leadership at UC Berkeley's Haas School of Business
- Victor d'Allant interviewed by The Philanthropy Journal for the article "Skoll Foundation: Broadening the Impact"
- Victor d'Allant speaking at the China Europe International Business School in Shanghai on "Social Media for Social Change"
Where in the world is Victor d'Allant?
Often in New York, most recently to speak at the United Nations, or in Paris, where he will be contributing to an OECD workshop on Inclusive Growth and where he spoke at the first New Cities Summit. Recently, at the Meeting of the Minds in San Francisco, where he spoke on just and inclusive cities. And in Tokyo, where he was invited to speak on Social Media and Global Impact during Global Entrepreneurship Week.
Over the past few months, in London, Paris, Bamako, Jakarta, Mexico City, Nairobi, Mumbai and New Delhi. In San Francisco, where he is based, on and off. Online, where he lives, all the time.
Over the years, he's been invited to present on "Social Media & Social Change" at:
- Stanford University
- UC Berkeley
- China Europe International Business School (Shanghai)
- New York University
- Foundation Center
- Berkeley-Haas Digital Media Conference
- Social Media for Nonprofits (San Francisco)
- Communications Network
- Skoll World Forum (Oxford)
- Ashoka (Dakar)
- Online Community Summit
- Opportunity Collaboration (Mexico)
- Mobile 2.0
He has also served on the juries of UC Berkeley's Global Social Venture Competition, NYU's Reynolds Fellowship, Echoing Green, and The Purpose Prize.